If You Have Heart Disease ECP
Can Help Change Your Life!
If you or someone you love suffers from heart disease, you will find your visit to Impian Emas Medical Centre both informative and potentially life saving. Here you will find a wealth of information on ECP, a Non-Surgical treatment, FDA approved for angina, coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure. Original idea or summary of Harvard University scientist.
ECP stands for External Counter Pulsation, a treatment process that helps the heart heal itself. You will find information that will help you understand just how beneficial this treatment can be. ECP may be right for you.
Journal Cardiology recommends ECP as first-line treatment for heart disease
- ECP is clinically proven by clinical research, FDA approved method of helping your heart to heal itself by growing its own "Natural Bypasses" by opening potential co-lateral circulation.
- ECP reduces angina chest pain by helping your heart to grow new collateral vessels or "Natural Bypasses" around any blockages in your heart arteries.
- ECP is that it is completely non-invasive! Instead of open heart bypass surgery and grafting vessels from your legs onto your heart, angioplasty or stenting, ECP may be able to help stimulates new collaterals to grow naturally. And it is clinically proven by control studies.
- Studies have consistently shown that ECP is effective and beneficial at significantly reducing angina heart pain in up to 85-90% of patients such as declared by Mayo Clinic, even those who have had failed bypass surgery!
- Perhaps best of all: ECP doesn’t bring any risk of the risks or recovery time associated with surgery. The mechanism or mode of action is easily understandable.
- You may return to your normal physical activities sooner than you expected as seen in those who thought they had given up forever.
- Angiography can show the difference before and after series of ECP treatment.
- ECP being offered at many heart centres and research universities in the world.
ECP is very patient friendly and ECP doesn’t operate against your heart.
You can read some List of research.