If You Have Heart Disease ECP Can Help Change Your Life!
If you or someone you love suffers from heart disease, you will find your visit to Impian Emas Medical Centre both informative and potentially life-saving.
Here you will find a wealth of information on ECP, a Non-Surgical treatment, FDA approved for angina, coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure. Original idea or summary of Harvard University scientist.
ECP stands for External Counter Pulsation, a treatment process that helps the heart heal itself. You will find information that will help you understand just how beneficial this treatment can be. ECP may be right for you.
If you have any of problems stated below, Then you may be a candidate for ECP! :
- Are experiencing chronic chest pain (Angina)
- Are having shortness of breath
- Are not a candidate for more invasive procedures
- Are taking nitrates without adequate angina relief
- Are unwilling to undergo surgery or angioplasty
- Have chronic congestive heart failure or coronary artery disease
- Have exhausted invasive treatments without lasting relief of symptoms
Cardiology Journal recommends ECP as first-line treatment for heart disease
- ECP is clinically proven by clinical research, FDA approved method of helping your heart to heal itself by growing its own “Natural Bypasses” by opening potential collateral circulation.
- ECP reduces angina chest pain by helping your heart to grow new collateral vessels or “Natural Bypasses” around any blockages in your heart arteries.
- ECP is that it is completely non-invasive! Instead of open heart bypass surgery and grafting vessels from your legs onto your heart, angioplasty or stenting, ECP may be able to help stimulates new collaterals to grow naturally. And it is clinically proven by control studies.
- Studies have consistently shown that ECP is effective and beneficial at significantly reducing angina heart pain in up to 85-90% of patients such as declared by Mayo Clinic, even those who have had failed bypass surgery!
- Perhaps best of all: ECP doesn’t bring any risk of the risks or recovery time associated with surgery. The mechanism or mode of action is easily understandable.
- You may return to your normal physical activities sooner than you expected as seen in those who thought they had given up forever.
- Angiography can show the difference before and after series of ECP treatment.
- ECP being offered at many heart centers and research universities in the world.
ECP is very patient friendly and ECP doesn’t operate on your heart.
You can read some list of research.
How ECP Treatment is done
an angiogram showed new blood vessels are formed, so-called co-lateral, small but numerous by-passing the blocked site. Enough to support the blood perfusion to the heart muscle.