Genes, which are made up of DNA. Every person has two copies of each gene, one inherited from each parent.
There are three billion sites for DNA base pairs of the entire genome inside each and every cell with a nucleus in our body. It is your body “software” that will never change from birth to death.
No two persons are the same genetically. Therefore no decision or advised is the same or correct for the next person.
Personalized medicine is the practice of medicine that suit individual variant.
The DNA test covers over 100 DNA changes. It is affordable, scientifically up to date and comprehensive analysis with action steps to assist for personalized and long-term optimal wellness program.
In humans, genes vary in size from a few hundred DNA bases to more than 2 million bases. The Human Genome Project has estimated that humans have between 20,000 and 25,000 genes.
The Human Genome Project has estimated that humans have between 20,000 and 25,000 genes.
You should live your life according to your gene since expression or epigenetics depend on your lifestyle, food, nutrition, and supplementation.
It can make a lot of difference in your wellness and delay or avoid the onset of diseases significantly.
What will this analysis do for me?
- Your practitioner will be able to design a specific nutritional program for you.
- It will enable specific preventative health strategies to be used for long-term health.
- It will enable better weight management and understanding of your specific dietary needs.
- It will assess your genes involved in anti-oxidative defense.
- Inflammation has a key role in chronic diseases. Your inflammatory response will be evaluated to reduce your risk of various diseases.
- Find out how well your body detoxifies environmental toxins. Reduce your toxic burden.
- Understand your hormone metabolism pathway.
- Understand your stress responses. Learn to manage mental and environmental stress in your life. It will assess your genes involved in the anti-aging process.