It is photographic free radical test. HLB stand for Heighte, Laggard, Bradford. Our blood drying with certain pattern, the pattern depend on material in your blood base on Bradford research Institute in San Diego, USA.
At least four information can be gathered:
1. Is free radical in your blood high or normal?
2. Do you have enough anti-oxidant to clear free radical?
3. Do you have tendency for blood clotting?
4. Do you have feature of good or balance nutritional status?
5. Some other clinical conditions can be seen sometimes such as chronic colon dysfunction and hypercalcaemia.
Normal four drop HLB pattern
Very bad four drop HLB pattern
Normal HLB pattern