Multifunction Cardiogram, also known as MCG, is the first Artificial Intelligence based computer technology successfully and rigorously validated in real-world clinical settings to revolutionize how physicians make the diagnosis of cardiac diseases.
The MCG is a revolution in the medical world as it offers an easy and inexpensive method to detect coronary artery disease and other forms of heart dysfunction.
It is designed to address an intractable problem - lack of an accurate diagnostic tool to make an accurate diagnosis of heart disease.
MCG, unlike any other diagnostic system in the world, allows the clinician in the front line to make critical management decisions within minutes following data collection and transmission of its highly automated and extremely accurate analysis results.
Other tools only capable of identifying large-scale anatomical changes, and are not built to detect the more subtle variations and warning signs of potential mortality and morbidity.
The MCG, however, not only avoids this problem but solves it.
As an AI Driven computational tool, it replaces the human expert-driven analysis to provide truly objective and more importantly accurate report automatically. It evaluates the entire cardiovascular system as a whole and is available 24/7/365.
The importance of MCG Test
As heart disease especially coronary heart disease is a progressive disease, it is important to have regular checkup if your age is above 40 and have multiple risk factors.
When compared to traditional methods, MCG has consistently been shown to be more accurate and able to detect ischemia at earlier stages, enabling doctors to help their patients earlier in the disease process and thereby save lives.
MCG is also more accurate, less expensive and non-invasive compared to other cardiac screening tests such as:
- Exercise Stress Test,
- Stress Echocardiogram, and
- Nuclear Stress Test.
- Coronary Calcium Scans (CT scan with high levels of radiation and not recommended by the American Heart Association for screening purposes)
Most people will not be symptomatic until your coronary arteries are blocked by as much as 70%; and at that time, you are at great risk for rupture of that blockage resulting in a heart attack.
The MCG will discover a blockage as small as 40-50% in the vast majority of patients (80-90%).
How MCG produce result
The primary diagnosis of MCG analysis produces a negative, borderline, local, or global result for ischemia and a disease severity score which represents the overall risk of heart disease. (MCG Score).
MCG Functional Syntax Score will range from 0 to 22. 0 is normal and above 8 is severe.
MCG will provide a report that will clarify: (in as little as 10 Minutes)
- ischemia either localize or large area of heart muscle.
- Will diagnose the patient at any stage with or without chest pain and provide a simple objective score of the disease burden.
- Ischemia detected correlate with blockage equivalent to conventional angiogram 96 - 99% (percentage range from many independent research). Therefore, it can be used to decide whether you need an interventional procedure or not.
Not only score, MCG also can detect 25 parameters of heart disease like below :
- Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Myocardial Damage
- Ventricular arrhythmia
- Incipient Arrhythmia
- Atrial-Ventricular Fibrillation
- Incipient Ventricular fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Potential fibrillation
Physiopathological Conditions :
- Local asynchrony (VS < II)
- Local asynchrony (II < V5)
- Localized Asynchrony
- Global asynchrony (V5 < II)
- Global asynchrony (II < V5)
- Acute power Failure
- Decreased ejection fraction
- Increased myocardial compliance
- Decreased myocardial compliance
- Myocardial Remodelling
It is fast, accurate, and the procedure can be done in 10 minutes including the result. MCG Test is 100% :
What the Experts Say..