Low-dose Chronic Mercury Exposure leads to Many Chronic Diseases

Mercury is biochemical disrupter and an under-recognized epidemic. Mercury, a known neurotoxin, binds to molecules, tissues and cells in the body and sets the stage for serious chronic disease. Main source of toxicity coming from dental filling amalgam although ignore by many dentist including the American Dental Association and the FDA. They downplay the adverse effect of amalgam (51% mercury). The World Health Organization notes that the typical absorbed dose from amalgams is 100 micrograms a day.

Read More