SUGAR’S LETHAL DANGER
CONFIRMATION OF SUGAR’S LETHAL DANGER
Increase glucose –> increase insulin –> increase body fat –> insulin resistant –> inflammation increase –> increased free radicals –> Accelerate Degenerative Diseases.
Effect of glucose surge/spike
Consistent stream of published data:
- 2012 headline: one drink 336gm (1 can) sweetened beverage a day, heart attack increase 20%.
- 3.5mmol/L increase glucose after meal; heart attack increase 200%.
- If glucose rises too much and stay elevated too long – tremendous tissue damage is inflicted.
- Non-diabetic; fasting glucose > 4.7mmol/L: cardiovascular death 40% higher.
- Honolulu Heart Program – 50gm glucose load, 1 hour after: 8.7 – 10.5 mmol/L compare to <6.3 mmol/L, fatal coronary artery disease: Double.
- Whitehall study of British male civil servants – blood glucose > 5.3 , two hours after meal associate with two fold increase mortality from coronary artery disease.
- Oslo study, risk of fatal stroke in diabetic increase 13% for each 1 mmol/L increase after meal.
- Study in 2012, 69% increase heart attack risk if 1 mmol/L.
- Impede after meal glucose spikes, heart attack rate drop astounding 91%.
- Higher glucose level sharply increase vascular disease rates.
- Modest increase glucose post-prandial(after meal) : Increase heart attack by 69%.
- Non-diabetic : high normal glucose after meal à shorter life-span.
BEFORE MEAL 4.4, MAXIMUM 5.5 mmol/L.
AFTER MEAL 6.7mmo/L ; 2 HOURS AFTER MEAL, MAXIMUM; 7.2 mmol/L.
CONTROL SUGAR – INCREASE COGNITIVE AND MEMORY, BETTER BLOOD PRESSURE CONTROL, INCREASE FAT LOSS, INCREASE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ENERGY, EVEN REVERSAL OF TYPE II DIABETES.
To achieve health benefits a/w low glucose-insulin, one must reduce after meal glucose-surge and suppress glucose synthesis by the liver(gluconeogenesis).
Meticulous guard against glucose surge and low calorie, the rewards : reduction in almost every disease risk and probably reverse aging.
Gene expression to promote youthful cellular function improved with calorie restriction.
As we age, diet restriction not always leads to optimal glucose because of gluconeogenesis.
Commonly use preparation that reduce glucose spike are Metformin form a plant called French Lilac, extract from bitter guard and extract from cinnamon. There are few latest breakthrough that mitigate glucose spike. They make a lot of difference. Examples of such material are chlorogenic acid from green coffee extract and transglucosidase.
Act now, prepare your body before each meal right from the choice of food:
Choose low Glycemic Index food.
Choose low Glycemic Load food.
Practice low calorie diet.
Take transglucosidase enzyme (latest breakthrough to avoid after meal glucose surge).
Take chlorogenic acid supplement half-hour before each meal from green coffee bean extract.
Take Glucophage (metformin) (still mainstay of medicine, even in non-diabetic can take this medicine).
Consider to take acarbose.
Reference will be updated.